learn with arrival 3d
What is 3D Scanning?
What Can You Do with a scan?
- Map out structure, piping and conduit to accurately plan changes to your facility
- Engineer new product prototypes
- Perform first article inspection, verifying that the part was built as designed
- Create a 3D CAD model complete with 2D drawings having only the part for reference
- Create a BIM model for building renovation
- Make digital modifications to parts by changing their size or adding/removing features
- Closely analyze parts for subtle flaws and fitment issues
who uses 3D scanning?
- General Electric
- … and many more!
articles about 3d scanning
We’re fascinated how people are employing 3D scanning (or 3D laser scanning) to create innovative solutions to today’s problems. Read some our articles to learn how AR technology is employed in each industry.
learn more about 3D technology with arrival 3D
Do you enjoy learning about 3D scanning technology? Find more articles about 3D scanning applications and how other companies are using this technology here: