CAPTURE LARGE SPACES & OBJECTS WITH 3d LASER SCANNING
- Get as-built 3D CAD models of your plant
- Take measurements from a safe distance
- Get walk-through point clouds
- Get color panoramic images
- Learn about design clashes in advance
- Obtain drawings where non existed before
- Obtain 1/8″ accuracy over large areas
- Get sections, elevations, flooplans and maps
Here are some of the ways our customers have used long range 3d laser scanning:
start your project
Quick answers regarding long-range scanning services:
What is the process?
In a nutshell, we travel to your site and conduct the scan according to your project needs. We then return to the office where we prepare your 3D output files. These get delivered to you, along with our assistance on how to use them
How accurate is it?
Depending on the type of scanning, accuracy is typically in the range from 1/8″ for building scanning to .0040″ for large object scanning
How much does it cost?
On-site 3D laser scanning cost starts at $1,500 per day or more depending on the situation, plus $100/hr for CAD modeling and production of other types of output files. Every project is unique, so call us today for a personalized quote for your project.
How long does it take?
Quite often, we can scan a facility in a single day. Entire plants can be scanning often in 3-5 day periods. As always, needs vary from project to project. Call us at 866-687-7784 for a customized quote.