Turn Your Smartphone into a 3D Printer
Imagine being able to print 3D objects with a high quality SLA 3D printer directly from your smartphone. Well, that is exactly what OLO 3D Inc. is bringing to the table with their Kickstarter campaign. The OLO 3D printing app allows you to transform your phone into a 3D printer by using the phone as a SLA light source combined with the compact design of the OLO hardware. Simply choose from the app’s 3D library, a file from the web, or a 3D scan file of your own, and let OLO do the rest!
3D Printing in the Palm of Your Hand
OLO brings the power of 3D technology to your phone in an elegant and easy to use manner. Specifications include:
- Simple yet beautiful design
- Cloud-based software
- X-Y resolution (up to 0.042 mm)
- Z resolution (up to 0.036 mm)
- Easy maintenance
- Light and portable
- Among one of the quietest 3D printers on the market
- Battery operated
- Multiple resins for endless printing possibilities
- Designed in Italy, assembled in America.