world-class 3d laser scanning services
fast & accurate as-builts
scan-to-bim in record time
thousands of successful projects
Get A Free Quote
start your project right with a 3d laser scan
Our expert scanning team will work closely with you to clearly understand your needs and make sure that the scan scope includes everything that is needed to set you up for success.
Today’s 3d laser scanners are faster and more accurate than ever, allowing us to take more scans and deliver accuracy down to 1mm. Hundreds or even thousands of individual scan locations can be taken of your facility to make sure that we get complete and thorough coverage.
Scanning can be done indoor or outdoor, day or night and can be done in operational facilities where people are working.
scan registration brings it all together
After the on-site data capture is complete, we process the massive amounts of collected data to prepare it for CAD modeling. This processing includes:
- Aligning individual scans together
- Trimming away un-needed or unwanted data
- Performing quality analysis and quality checking
- Positioning the data in the preferred coordinate system
receive an as-built 3d REvit model
We utilize a large team of experienced CAD modelers to create as-built 3D models at any level-of-detail (LOD) that you choose.
The model scope can cover the entire facility or be limited to certain areas based on your needs and budget.
QA/QC is utilized throughout the process, ensuring that you receive a Revit model that is accurate, of high quality and made with professional standards.
Why utilize 3d laser scanning?
- Nothing is built to plan, and documentation is often dated
- Have accurate information at the start of the design process
- As-built drawing updates get the least effort
- No method comes close in performance for capturing as-builts
- Eliminates risks and rework
- Protects from liability
- Accelerates and clarifies project communications
- Creates a permanent, shared record
- Reduces uncertainty with schedule and cost
Benefits of 3D Scanning
- Obtain a complete and precise record of existing conditions
- Survey grade accuracy
- Get a permanent photo record for immediate or future use
- Save cost by less trips and time on-site due to incomplete measurements and photography
what you can get from a 3D scan?
- Point cloud with free viewing software
- As-built 3D CAD model in Revit (or other format)
- Plan, elevation & section drawings
- 360-degree photographs
- Fly-by, orbit or walkthrough videos
- Virtual reality environments and simulations
What Our Customers Are Saying:
“My company has used Arrival on several occasions. Arrival came to our remote job site a couple times, bringing their equipment with them. I am enthusiastic about their capabilities and service.”
“I have used Arrival 3D for many projects over the last several years. A great group to work with. I can always count on them to get the work completed on time and on budget.”
“I had Arrival 3D laser scan two properties that are going into the architectural design phase. They produced LOD 300 models for both project that were excellent. Scheduling was easy and the 3 week turnaround was fast. I look forward to using them on many more development projects.”
Are you ready to start utilizing 3D Laser Scanning?
When it comes performance in capturing existing conditions, nothing beats 3D laser scanning. Contact us to experience the benefits for yourself.