3D printing services
Are you looking to have something made out of plastic using 3d printing services? Our quality, affordable 3D printing services can make it happen. Whether you are already a frequent user of 3D printing technology or are completely new to 3D printing, we can make it easy for you to obtain the 3D printed part you are looking for.
What kind of parts can we print?
- Fully functional solid prototypes
- Hollow prototypes for test fitment
- Miniatures for trinkets and souvenirs
- Mold patterns
- Circuit board housing
- Hair dryer prototype
- Miniature or full-scale models for marketing
- Lenses and translucent parts
- Jewelry and amulets
- Replacement parts for old machinery
- Art deco patterns
- Firearm replicas
- Drone copter blades
How do you get started with 3D Printing Services?
Send us your STL file for a quick quote, or we can create one for you if you don’t have one yet. There are a variety of ways to create an STL file. We can convert your CAD model into an optimized 3D printer file. If a 3D model is not available, we can construct one using a variety of sources including 2D drawings or sketches. If you have a physical part that is is available, we can use 3D scanning to digitize the part and create a 3D-printing compatible file.
Choices to be made when having a 3D printed part made:
1) Which technology to use? Polyjet or FDM. What is FDM? What is polyjet? Here is a comparison of the trade-offs between FDM vs Polyjet technology.
2) Material and/or color choice (functional vs visual)
3) Fill method (available with FDM only)
4) Part modification: Scaling, smoothing feature addition/removal
5) Print as assembly? Moving parts can be printed, or separate parts can be designed to have a particular fit (loose, snug, etc
6) Part finish after painting (polished, sanded, painted, glued)
We can help you find the most economical choices to meet your goals.
We can also provide information on material properties (strength, heat tolerance, etc) and brochures with material spec sheets.
Our 3D printing services are conveniently located to serve Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Fayetteville, Dallas, Kansas City, Wichita, Denver and St. Louis. Call today to find out how we can print 3D objects for your business.
Check out our rapid response services for 3D printing in Tulsa and Oklahoma City.