3D Printing Services
What kind of parts can you get?
- Fully functional solid prototypes
- Hollow prototypes for test fitment
- Miniatures for trinkets and souvenirs
- Mold patterns
- Circuit board housing
- Hair dryer prototype
- Miniature or full-scale models for marketing
- Lenses and translucent parts
- Jewelry and amulets
- Replacement parts for old machinery
- Art deco patterns
- Firearm replicas
- Drone copter blades
Start Your Project
How do you get started with 3D Printing services?
There are choices to be made when getting a part 3D-printed:
6) Part finish after painting (polished, sanded, painted, glued)
We can also provide information on material properties (strength, heat tolerance, etc) and brochures with material spec sheets.
Our 3D printing services are conveniently located to serve Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Fayetteville, Dallas, Kansas City, Wichita, Denver and St. Louis. Call today to find out how we can print 3D objects for your business.