Titan 1 SLA 3D Printer
Yet another succesful Kickstarter campaign has brought forth an excelent 3D printer to the market. Kudo3D began a campaign to fund the manufacturing of their Tiatn 1 SLA 3D printer in May of 2014. In one month, they received an astounding $687,116 from 337 backers. Because of this, Kudo3D has been able to bring one of the fastest and largest print volume 3D printers to the market for under $4,000. The product features up to 2.7 inches per hour print time (depending on print design), 9.5 inches tall print size, and min 37 micron XY resolution.
Here are more specifications of the Titan 1 SLA Printer:
- SLA printing upside-down configuration
- Patent Pending PSP (Passive Self-Peeling) technology:
- Passive double peeling mechanism
- Advanced printing speed and surface quality
- Superior reliability
- Simple design structure reinforced with high quality reliable components
- Adjustable high def DLP with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels that gives you a much higher resolution than the laser DLP printers on the market now.
- Long life
- The Titan 1 is designed to last up to 10 years
- Easy to maintain and upgrade
- Compatible with most third-party resins that offer endless possibilities with multiple kinds of resin
- Largest feasible build size among printers of its kind.
The Kudo Titan 1 printer has incredibly high resolution ideal for jewelry, miniatures, medical and architectural print models. That, combined with it’s staggering print speed, makes the Titan 1 one of the top 3D printers on the market under $5,000. Be sure to check out Kudo3D for more information regarding this impressive 3D SLA printer.