Titan 1 SLA 3D Printer
Yet another succesful Kickstarter campaign has brought forth an excelent 3D printer to the market. Kudo3D began a campaign to fund the manufacturing of their Tiatn 1 SLA 3D printer in May of 2014. In one month, they received an astounding $687,116 from 337 backers. Because of this, Kudo3D has been able to bring one of the fastest and largest print volume 3D printers to the market for under $4,000. The product features up to 2.7 inches per hour print time (depending on print design), 9.5 inches tall print size, and min 37 micron XY resolution.
- SLA printing upside-down configuration
- Patent Pending PSP (Passive Self-Peeling) technology:
- Passive double peeling mechanism
- Advanced printing speed and surface quality
- Superior reliability
- Simple design structure reinforced with high quality reliable components
- Adjustable high def DLP with a native resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels that gives you a much higher resolution than the laser DLP printers on the market now.
- Long life
- The Titan 1 is designed to last up to 10 years
- Easy to maintain and upgrade
- Compatible with most third-party resins that offer endless possibilities with multiple kinds of resin
- Largest feasible build size among printers of its kind.
The Kudo Titan 1 printer has incredibly high resolution ideal for jewelry, miniatures, medical and architectural print models. That, combined with it’s staggering print speed, makes the Titan 1 one of the top 3D printers on the market under $5,000. Be sure to check out Kudo3D for more information regarding this impressive 3D SLA printer.